- President Trump released his blueprint for an overhaul to the tax system. The plan calls for major changes to the corporate tax rate and individual tax brackets.
- Learn about the advantages of performing a cost segregation study, the potential impact of proposed tax reform on cost segregation and its benefits, and why considering this important tax planning strategy for 2016 is more important than ever.
- The IRS deputized four private collection firms to reach out to taxpayers with unpaid debts to the government.
- AICPA releases final guidance on SOC for Cybersecurity. The new guidance provides a framework to help organizations better understand the core components of effective cybersecurity risk management.
- These days, managing risk and addressing regulatory and compliance requirements is a necessity across all industries, including real estate. From cyberattacks to managing third-party service providers, Baker Tilly partner, Monica Dalwadi, and senior manager, David Jamiolkowski, provide guidance on the top five risks every real estate investment trust (REIT) needs to be aware of.
- Previous Next