- The FASB plans to formally vote in October on adding a project to its agenda to let public companies amortize goodwill. But the accounting board’s research staff is hearing mixed views about whether public companies should be free to adopt an optional accounting method that private companies are already using.
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act addresses issues that affect tax-exempt organizations. Read our articles to learn more about the critical changes and other recent developments impacting tax-exempt entities.
- Communities across the U.S. devastated by widespread flooding must ensure compliance with the accounting, documentation and operational requirements that accompany the award of disaster recovery aid.
- The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is moving forward with many of its spring proposals to raise payment rates for skilled nursing facilities (SNFs), inpatient psychiatric facilities (IPFs) and inpatient rehab facilities (IRFs). Learn more.
- In the article, featured in Chicagoland Associated General Contractor's blog, partner Rob Nowak details how to prepare for a downturn during a period of robust growth and economic prosperity.
- Previous Next