- How RCTs and other alternative study designs can be used to provide evidence of clinical utility to payers.
- The revenue recognition standard has specific considerations for life sciences companies.
- Sean Dingeldein took the time to share important insights for craft brewers across the country in the October-November 2017 edition of Beverage Master magazine.
- Baker Tilly's Christina Cool is a contributing author of this study discussing how a percutaneous ventricular assist device is associated with positive patient outcomes.
- The accounting rules for mergers and acquisitions can be complicated depending on how a deal is structured. Here are four questions to ask to help you record your transaction correctly.
- Previous Next