- In Baker Tilly’s 2017 year-end tax letter, our professionals offer insights into what recent tax reform legislation means to individuals and businesses.
- Startups and small businesses may be able to reduce their income tax liability with a research credit when they increase qualified research expenses.
- USCIS recently provided guidance on what they expect to see in regional centers' operational plans. Is your plan current?
- In commercial damages cases, we as experts find ourselves relying on information provided by our clients that many times incorporates management’s own assumptions and assertions. This information can include items such as financial projections, business plans and growth plans.
- In the damages world, we as experts routinely talk about a plaintiff’s “duty to mitigate,” but the concept of mitigation is not something that we see all damage experts consider when preparing a damage calculation on behalf of a plaintiff.
- Previous Next