- Health plans are now devoting talent and resources to building analytical toolsets that are focused on member experience.
- Baker Tilly’s John Niehoff recently participated as a panelist for Washington Business Journal’s Business of Law event, featuring discussions among key professional influencers about the significant developments and trends shaping the legal industry. Learn more about how the legal industry is reacting mergers and acquisitions, cyber threats and more.
- After being tied to bank scandals and a decrease in participation of reporting banks, the LIBOR rate is set to be phased out after 2021. Learn how this will affect dealerships.
- The Republican tax plan would cause a mandatory $150 billion spending cut under the pay-as-you-go rule to lessen its impact on the national deficit, including a $25 billion cut to Medicare.
- As tax reform continues to evolve, the current drafts of the House and Senate Bills present tax planning opportunities and challenges for craft breweries across the board.
- Previous Next