- Organizations will start to feel the impact of two major changes concerning liability allocations on their 2017 returns.
- Baker Tilly’s year-end update features national developments affecting sales and use taxes, including nexus and the physical presence test, marketplace provider legislation and state tax amnesty programs.
- Catch up on what organizations are now facing from states and municipalities when it comes to net operating losses, nexus, partnership audits, state transfer pricing and other issues.
- Baker Tilly discusses the potential end to the deferral of tax on offshore earnings as well as final, proposed and temporary regulations that will have an enduring effect on U.S. companies doing business globally.
- With states still trying to increase revenues, they are becoming even more creative and aggressive with their avenues for collection.
- Previous Next