- Read about the ways hedge fund, private equity and alternative asset industries could be impacted by a number of tax provisions proposed by the House Ways and Means Committee’s comprehensive tax bill, the Tax Cuts and Job Act.
- The NAIC Statutory Accounting Principles Working Group (SAP WG) replaced their fall meeting with a conference call on Nov. 6, 2017. Read more about the major topics discussed.
- The following is a summary of the major insurance provisions included in the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) that would generally be effective for tax years beginning after 2017.
- Baker Tilly’s annual year-end tax letter takes a deeper dive into recent tax reform legislation as well as international tax trends and state and local tax issues. We also look at liability allocation changes and the new partnership audit regulations.
- New revenue recognition standards will be implemented soon, so how will your taxable income be affected?
- Previous Next