- The Senate’s version of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) was passed on Dec. 2 and makes fairly consistent changes to the tax treatment of U.S. manufacturing companies with operations abroad.
- The Senate passed its version of a tax reform bill with a vote along party lines, so what’s in it and what happens next?
- The software and technology sector has become a major catalyst driving M&A among buyers both inside and outside the industry. This report delves into M&A insights and trends in the software and technology industry.
- Middle-market M&A transactions in the Great Lakes region experienced a decrease in the total amount of deal volume and a slight decrease in aggregate deal value during the third quarter of 2017.
- Minnesota recently changed its policy recognizing income from foreign disregarded entities when they are owned by a U.S. corporation and the entity has elected to be treated as a disregarded entity for federal income taxes for tax years 1997-2012.
- Previous Next