- Congress passes ‘minibus bill’ to increase funding for opioid abuse treatment and more.
- CMS proposed a rule that would reduce providers’ administrative burdens by streamlining Medicare’s conditions of participation (CoP), conditions for coverage and other compliance activities. Learn more.
- Current accounting, financial, and business trends and updates for the food and beverage industry
- The SEC’s Investor Advisory Committee (IAC) endorsed the commission’s plan to conduct a pilot test with revised pricing restrictions on the transaction fees stock exchanges charge to encourage trading. The SEC wants to assess how the pricing restrictions and fees affect trading on U.S. stock markets.
- A recent GSA OIG report finds issues with the TDR Pilot Program Evaluation Plan. Learn more about the OIG’s findings and key takeaways for TDR contractors.
- Previous Next