- Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer outlined Democratic priorities on healthcare and calls on colleagues to pass a healthcare package that includes funding for extenders, addresses the opioid crisis, stabilizes ACA markets and provides federal reinsurance funding.
- Highlights at Bank Director’s 2018 Acquire or Be Acquired (AOBA) conference included discussions on financial technology (fintech), mergers and acquisitions (M&A) trends, tax reform and the current regulatory environment.
- In this article, featured in CFMA's BuildingProfits magazine, Laura Cataldo shares her insight on how contractors can help close the gap in labor shortage by focusing on changing perceptions about a career in construction.
- With the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) enforcement date looming, organizations should assess their GDPR footprint, readiness and compliance now.
- The Energy Efficient Commercial Buildings Tax Deduction, included in Internal Revenue Code Section 179D, is commonly called the Commercial Building Deduction or the 179D deduction.
- Previous Next