- Many contractors quickly respond to project opportunities with enthusiasm before thoroughly considering whether it makes sense for their business. This article, featured in Construction Executive, outlines a better way to evaluate projects that balances the optimism of a win with the practical need to make a profit.
- In the final part of Baker Tilly’s three-part workforce and succession planning series, organizations take steps to tailor training programs and optimize market competitiveness.
- There were 264 reported healthcare M&A transactions that closed during the fourth quarter of 2017, with an aggregate reported deal value of $68.8 billion. Of these transactions, 46 were middle-market transactions with a reported deal value of $8.7 billion.
- 2017 brought companies doing business in Pennsylvania a number of tax-related changes, affecting the state’s sales and use tax and corporate net income tax, as well as Philadelphia’s credits and incentives program, among other areas.
- There were 53 transactions that closed in the Pittsburgh regional market during the fourth quarter of 2017, an increase of approximately 12.8 percent from the prior quarter.
- Previous Next