- Recently released proposed regulations should clarify some of the uncertainty around section 965 and the repatriation tax.
- Understand the metrics included in our banking industry benchmarks key performance indicator (KPI) report more thoroughly with our insight into some of the current KPIs.
- FASB’s ASC 842 revises recognition of operating leases as assets. Government contractors should not see an unallowable interest component under the FAR 31.205 cost principles included in rent expense.
- The IRS released proposed regulations that modify several of the changes that were made to bonus depreciation by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.
- With the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act came positive tax changes for small businesses, and newly issued procedures from the IRS are making it even easier to take advantage of those changes.
- Previous Next