- Baker Tilly's Laura Cataldo discusses the workforce shortage in the construction industry and the reasoning behind it.
- The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) released several proposed Medicare payment rules and policy updates earlier this month that impact hospitals and post-acute care providers.
- The House Energy and Commerce Committee and the House Ways and Means Committee approved nearly 40 bills combined that could address the nation’s opioid crisis in a myriad of ways.
- The 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act specifically impacts law firms. Baker Tilly’s Bill Apple talks with Law Practice Today about key considerations every law firm leader should keep in mind.
- In the June 2018 edition of the Insurance Research Letter, Rica de los Reyes Herrera explains what forensic accounting is, and why it is vital to the insurance industry.
- Previous Next