- A new act requires Pennsylvania businesses and not-for-profits to withhold state personal income tax from non-employee compensation to nonresident individuals and certain single-member LLCs if amount paid is $5,000 or more in a year.
- Cooperatives are taxed differently than other pass-through entities, and a deduction was added to the TCJA for both cooperatives and their members under section 199A.
- Donna Massanova, partner and employee benefit plan audit services practice leader, provides tips on networking and mentoring for future CPA partners as part of the PICPA's CPA Conversations podcast.
- Managers in local government should adopt risk-based contract management procedures according to an article Baker Tilly co-authored for the International City/County Management Association.
- Do-it-yourself mergers and acquisitions has become a symptom of many failed privately held company sale transactions. Learn how a lead M&A advisor can help manage and build the best deal for your business.
- Previous Next