- New York-based health system Ellis Medicine’s mental health clinic announces new outpatient treatment facility that will include hospital resources in a “living room” environment.
- Seven health systems announced the launch of Civica Rx, a nonprofit generic drug company aimed at providing quality generic drugs at an affordable cost.
- Skilled nursing facilities saw a record low occupancy rate in the second quarter of 2018 according to the National Investment Center for Seniors Housing & Care.
- A recent Fitch Ratings report showed a decline in operating margins for nonprofit hospitals for the second year.
- A recent analysis found healthcare organizations faced more than 2,149 data breaches between 2010 and 2017.
- Previous Next