- Organizations should carefully evaluate their cybersecurity disclosure obligations now; SEC guidance focuses on preparing disclosures about cybersecurity risks and incidents.
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act significantly changed bonus depreciation in 2018. Learn more about depreciation and expensing rules for business assets.
- Identity thieves are switching up their methods of trying to get your refund. See how your payroll provider and human resources personnel may play a role in you getting scammed.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC's automotive supplier M&A newsletter provides an overview of the North American automotive supplier sector, including recent performance and North American M&A trends.
- New guidance released by the AICPA on System and Organization Controls SOC (SOC) 2® reports enhances important roles of the reporting framework, and consolidates the various reporting and criteria updates.
- Previous Next