- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC's engineering and construction M&A update provides an overview of the U.S. engineering and construction sector for the second half of 2017, including recent performance and M&A trends.
- Baker Tilly state and local tax specialists, Ilya Lipin and Frank Czekay, highlight key legislative, administrative, and judicial updates over the past year and discuss their prospective impact in the Pennsylvania CPA Journal.
- The number of middle-market M&A transactions in the Great Lakes region with reported transactions values remained at 22 for the second straight quarter, while total deal value decreased by roughly 20 percent.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC's H2-2017 Specialty foods M&A update provides an overview of the U.S. specialty foods market, industry trends and relevant transactions from the second half of 2017.
- There were 159 transactions that closed in the Philadelphia regional market during the fourth quarter of 2017, an increase of approximately 3.2 percent from the prior quarter. Of the 159 transactions, 30 were middle-market transactions, up from 24 during the prior quarter.
- Previous Next