- The Fraud Triangle is tried and true, but we might need more to understand our cases. The authors describe a “meta-model of fraud”
- Considering changing jobs? What that can mean in terms of your compensation.
- Baker Tilly's Laura Cataldo details how to measure the risk associated with profit potential for a new project.
- Anonymous hotlines and tip-reporting structures are useless if informants don’t trust them. Here’s how to earn back their trust, take them seriously and transform tips into fraud examinations.
- A lawsuit was filed to reverse the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid’s (CMS) cuts for 340B drug program.
- Previous Next