- When buying a Point of Sale (POS) system, there are many things to consider. As Valued Business Advisors, we put together a matrix comparing some common POS systems so you don’t have to.
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 has made significant changes to the deductibility of business meals and entertainment starting in 2018.
- The draft EB-5 legislation did not garner enough support to be included on the omnibus spending bill. Read more to see learn why this is significant for the EB-5 industry.
- Organizations should carefully evaluate their cybersecurity disclosure obligations now; SEC guidance focuses on preparing disclosures about cybersecurity risks and incidents.
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act significantly changed bonus depreciation in 2018. Learn more about depreciation and expensing rules for business assets.
- Previous Next