- The election not to deduct additional first year (bonus) depreciation must be made on a timely filed federal tax return; however, under certain circumstances the IRS may allow relief.
- There are a multitude of variables in determining if compressed natural gas (CNG) is a good fit for your organization.
- To cope with increasingly tight finances, government entities across the nation continue employing both targeted and across-the-board spending cuts. Though often necessary to avoid insolvency, it is important to examine how budget cuts affect government operations.
- This bi-monthly healthcare update provides information on the following recent activities: the future of the Affordable Care Act after the mid-term elections, possible penalties for employers that do not cover inpatient hospitalizations as part of their health insurance plans, and final payment rules from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Do you feel uncertain about forecasting your dealership’s financial performance for the coming year and setting a budget? With unknown factors in the mix, having misgivings is understandable. But there’s a way to lay solid groundwork for your 2015 financial planning, and it involves analyzing your financial performance in 2014.
- Previous Next