- Formal documentation of accounting policies and procedures can help your government create an internal control framework and ensure accountability and consistency in daily transactions and for financial reporting.
- The final rules for the Basel III international capital accord, which will be phased in between the beginning of this year and 2019, include some relief for community banks. There are also some changes that affect the capital standards and reporting for community banks.
- In the accounting profession, the war for top talent is in full force. Follow these eight tips to get the most out of your recruitment dollars.
- Learn more about the Affordable Care Act (ACA) in Washington DC and around the nation.
- The prospect for international tax reform moves closer with the 14 percent repatriation tax rate proposal introduced in President Obama's 2016 Budget.
- Previous Next