- NAIC adopted Statement of Statutory Accounting Principles No. 107, Accounting for the Risk-Sharing Provisions of the Affordable Care Act (SSAP No. 107), as previously exposed.
- This bi-monthly healthcare update addresses recent rulings from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), an update on legislation related to Medicare fraud enforcement, and another challenge to an aspect of the ACA.
- GSA Federal Supply Schedule contractors must understand their obligations and the potential risks and inherent limitations of GSA’s ever-changing systems and paperless processes. Article published in NCMA’s Contract Management magazine.
- Over the course of the last year, GSA has announced several changes to the Contractor Assistance Visits (CAVs) performed by its Industrial Operations Analysts (IOAs).
- Following a strong rebound of M&A activity in Q2, deal activity continued at a rapid pace into the third quarter with increases in both deal volume and value.
- Previous Next