- This bi-monthly healthcare update addresses updates and proposed changes to rules from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), updates on a lawsuit brought by the American Hospital Association, and possible changes to Medicaid reimbursement.
- In Internal Revenue Bulletin 2014-47, the Internal Revenue Service published Rev. Proc. 2014-59 (loss payment patterns and discount factors) and Rev. Proc. 2014-60 (salvage discount factors) for 2014.
- A round-up of some of the more meaningful developments in unclaimed property in 2014.
- NAIC adopted Statement of Statutory Accounting Principles No. 107, Accounting for the Risk-Sharing Provisions of the Affordable Care Act (SSAP No. 107), as previously exposed.
- This bi-monthly healthcare update addresses recent rulings from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), an update on legislation related to Medicare fraud enforcement, and another challenge to an aspect of the ACA.
- Previous Next