- Because fraud inherently involves efforts of concealment, many cases will never be detected. Therefore, organizations are encouraged to implement certain anti-fraud internal controls, in order to lessen the opportunities to commit fraud.
- Baker Tilly’s January 27, 2015 healthcare update discusses issues at the agency, on the Hill, and in the courts. Read more to stay on pulse.
- 2015 marks the first year that an ORSA Summary Report must be filed with an insurer’s state of regulatory domicile. Some state regulators have already notified companies of the report due date, while other states have not. Regardless, all insurance companies that exceed the $500 million written premium threshold should be preparing the first drafts of their reports.
- As 2015 opens with the promise of a resurgent mortgage market driven by lower rates and more accommodative policies, successful and sustainable solutions to how we fund housing in America must address three critical non-economic factors.
- An impromptu survey reveals what public officials worry most about and what makes them optimistic about the future.
- Previous Next