- On March 11, 2015, the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) made some important decisions about the ongoing project, Insurance-Disclosures about Short Duration Contracts.
- New accounting method change procedures will help small businesses comply with repair and maintenance regulations.
- In a recent test of the ICD-10 system, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services showed that the rejection rate for claims would increase from 3 to 19 percent if the coding system were implemented today. On the hill, the House Ways and Means Committee recently passed four pieces of healthcare related bills. Read more to stay on pulse.
- Proposed regulations revise the scope and definition of internal use software, making it easier to determine what qualifies for the R&D credit.
- Two new revenue procedures mean major modifications for accounting method changes.
- Previous Next