- Under the Truth in Lending Act (TILA) and the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA), the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) will require lenders to provide new disclosures and meet new regulations on August 1, 2015.
- There are several ways to calculate the value of an asset, and financial institutions have a number of options for determining the Net Asset Value Per Share. They also have to make what is sometimes a difficult judgment call, and a new accounting regulation is designed to simplify that process.
- Taxpayers win against Maryland in Wynne “double taxation” case in new Supreme Court ruling.
- Project Risk Reviews (PRRs) help organizations mitigate risks by providing increased visibility, detecting issues earlier, improving effectiveness and quality of processes, and reducing overall project costs to help projects succeed.
- We’ve all received a job offer at some point in our professional careers. You experience the thrill of achievement and the realization that all the issues with your current situation could be alleviated. Regardless of how average or exceptional an offer might be, that inevitable question lurks: should I ask for more?
- Previous Next