- On June 30, 2018, the California state legislature passed an unprecedented privacy regulation, the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, which takes many of its cues from the European Union’s (EU) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Listen to this webinar to hear a panel of experts to break down the top findings from this year's DCAA report and provide their predictions on what they anticipate from the DCAA in 2018 and beyond.
- In this issue of the Tax Reform Progress Report, we focus on changes in federal income tax calculations, including those related to carried interests, retirement plan loans, Roth recharacterizations and section 965 transition taxes.
- This five-part guide introduces the core elements of a cybersecurity risk management program to help you better manage your organization’s attack surface.
- In this article, we evaluate the issue of the assumed damage period.
- Previous Next