- In this Part 2 of the summary for Accountable Care Organizations (ACO) Final Rule in the Medicare Shared Savings Program (42 CFR Part 425), we outline changes in ACO governance and structure, benchmarking, and data sharing.
- The Final Rule provides ACOs greater flexibility in the Medicare Shared Savings Program (MSSP), clarifies the operational rules and governance requirements, and makes it more accessible to future ACOs.
- ICD-10 codes are set to take effect October 1, 2015 and some lawmakers are concerned that many providers will not have systems in place to adhere to the new system in time.
- As of June 30, 2015, all of the four food and beverage segments exhibited positive stock gains during the prior twelve months.
- Continue reading to learn about the proposed rule that revises participatory requirements for long term care facilities.
- Previous Next