- A recent $75 million Department of Justice False Claims Act settlement reinforces the importance of making current, accurate, and complete commercial sales practice disclosures.
- According to Medicare, a valid ICD-10 code must be used on all claims as of October 1, 2015, or a provider will not be able to bill for that service. Is your organization prepared?
- The reporting deadline for a key element of the ACA is fast approaching, but before employers can decide which forms to file, they must first determine a few other details which this article will help them do.
- Tips for insurers on topics ranging from cybersecurity to governance to short-duration contracts.
- CMS announces the delayed enforcement of the “two-midnight” rule and the next phase of its bundled payment initiative. Continue reading to stay on the pulse of healthcare.
- Previous Next