- There were 31 transactions that closed in the central Pennsylvania regional market during the first quarter of 2018, a decrease from the 47 closed transactions in the previous quarter and the 32 closed transactions during the same period in 2017.
- Understanding the Service Contract Act in an era of enforcement
- With the European Union's (EU) GDPR enforcement date looming and many organizations still attempting to determine their GDPR potential exposure, use this assessment to ask some critical questions and quickly determine your organization's data footprint and potential impact.
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act includes significant changes to the Internal Revenue Code. One of these changes relates directly to the receipt of up-front cash tax increment financing (TIF).
- Have you heard about virtual CISO? With cyberattacks more prevalent in the workplace, Baker Tilly's David Ross, principal and cybersecurity growth leader, suggests why this virtual role might be a viable solution for companies.
- Previous Next