- Beginning in 2018, taxpayers may be eligible for a 20 percent deduction on QBI from a partnership, S corporation or sole proprietorship.
- Baker Tilly’s retail team annually analyzes operational and financial data to compile a report of key industry metrics for you to use to evaluate your restaurant’s performance
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act addresses issues that affect tax-exempt organizations. Read our articles to learn more about the critical changes and other recent developments impacting tax-exempt entities.
- Communities across the U.S. devastated by widespread flooding must ensure compliance with the accounting, documentation and operational requirements that accompany the award of disaster recovery aid.
- The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is moving forward with many of its spring proposals to raise payment rates for skilled nursing facilities (SNFs), inpatient psychiatric facilities (IPFs) and inpatient rehab facilities (IRFs). Learn more.