- Learn how five key changes brought about by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act impact M&A market activity, buyers, sellers and the private equity industry as a whole.
- A successful HCM transformation requires a compelling business case to justify it and an enduring governance model to continuously measure and sustain that business case for the organization.
- The 10-80-10 rule to ethics is based on the assumption that 10 percent of the people are ethical all of the time, 80 percent could behave unethically depending on the situation, and 10 percent are unethical all the time. Learn how this can be applied to fraud risk management from forensic litigation partner Jonathan T. Marks on his blog "Board and fraud."
- As OASIS nears the end of its base period, GSA is preparing for a significant increase in the number of contractor on-ramps. Learn more about OASIS and how to qualify.
- Learn about the transitional guidance on the deductibility of expenses for certain business meals under section 274 as amended by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA).