- New interim guidance from the IRS addresses various requirements and procedures for 2019 federal income tax withholding.
- In Part 4 of our article "Tax Reform’s Impact on Private Equity and M&A Markets", we recap the increased carried interest holding period brought about by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act and how it could impact M&A and private equity market activity.
- Recently released proposed regulations clarify some of the questions surrounding Opportunity Zones, but there are still aspects of the promising program that remain unresolved.
- In our latest Bisnow article, partner Ken Fleming and director Paul Daddio provide insight regarding critical implications of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants new valuation guide “Practice Aid,” which provides guidance on best practices relative to the valuation of portfolio company investment interests for financial reporting.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC's automotive supplier M&A update provides an overview of the North American automotive supplier sector, including recent performance and North American M&A trends from the first half of 2018.