- The AICPA released an exposure draft that proposes guidance for use in the preparation and evaluation of a new SOC for Supply Chain report.
- Gary Peric from Baker Tilly breaks down the South Dakota v. Wayfair ruling for tech firms.
- Aside from matters of DCAA and DCMA efficiency, GAO presents some tidbits of interest to the government contracting community.
- The SEC sided with investor and consumer advocate groups who wanted the commission to reject a shareholder effort to include a proposal that would require a company to have bylaws forcing defrauded investors into arbitration. But the commission sided with the investor protection groups on a narrower set of circumstances dealing with state laws in New Jersey, leaving a broader question unresolved about whether a public company can require shareholders to arbitrate claims against them under the federal securities laws.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC provided mergers and acquisitions, financial advisory and incentives solutions to a variety of clients during 2018.