Baker Tilly professionals bring skill, integrity, and energy to each audit engagement as we strive to become America’s Finest Professional Services Firm. Our professionals adhere to policies in performing their work including quality control standards, ethical and independence requirements, client acceptance procedures, and leadership responsibilities.
An auditor plays an important role for an organization and its stakeholders. This drives our desire to collaborate and clearly communicate while delivering a high level of service. While similarities exist, accounting firms are not all the same. Baker Tilly rises above others when it comes to providing Exceptional Client Service through professionals dedicated to understanding their clients’ industry and conducting high-quality audit engagements. The key differences that provide more value to you are:
- Professionals who operate on a risk-based model that aligns to a specific understanding of the client’s business, industry, and internal controls
- Proactive, personal, and responsive client service through a collaborative team that brings service expertise together into an integrated approach, and ensures continuity and access to partners and managers
- Active communication of findings and knowledge-based insights throughout the engagement
- Informed observations and recommendations from experienced professionals who know your industry
- In-depth technical experience allows us to keep clients apprised of significant developments related to new accounting or auditing standards and how they may affect their organizations
- Strong global network through Baker Tilly International
Download this whitepaper: Transparency report: How we perform quality audit engagements >
For more information on this topic, or to learn how Baker Tilly specialists can help, contact our team.