- The fundamentals of value-based care are here to stay. The final webinar in our readiness series will help you understand payer capabilities and ongoing transformational efforts as well as requirements and indicators your organization should be watching.
- MACRA readiness should be a key strategic objective for providers in 2017. Baker Tilly’s four-pronged approach ensures optimal performance within MACRA, including a financial readiness assessment, operations assessment, gap analysis and strategic roadmap. Learn more in this video.
- MACRA has two different options providers can choose from – The Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) and Alternative Payment Models (APMs). It is important for organizations to understand each option. Learn more about these options in this video.
- MACRA has been passed and dramatically changes the way providers – most notably physicians – will be paid moving forward. Practices need to make sure this is a priority within their strategic plan, moving forward.
- The fundamentals of value-based care are here to stay. Watch this webinar to start developing a plan to be successful in this new world and learn how to track and measure your readiness and performance.
- Previous Next