- Congress passes ‘minibus bill’ to increase funding for opioid abuse treatment and more.
- CMS proposed a rule that would reduce providers’ administrative burdens by streamlining Medicare’s conditions of participation (CoP), conditions for coverage and other compliance activities. Learn more.
- Download this infographic to find out what healthcare providers are saying about their current programs and tools used to improve employee productivity.
- The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is moving forward with many of its spring proposals to raise payment rates for skilled nursing facilities (SNFs), inpatient psychiatric facilities (IPFs) and inpatient rehab facilities (IRFs). Learn more.
- Download this infographic to find out what healthcare providers are saying about their current Revenue Integrity programs.
- Previous Next