- The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) released several proposed Medicare payment rules and policy updates earlier this month that impact hospitals and post-acute care providers.
- The House Energy and Commerce Committee and the House Ways and Means Committee approved nearly 40 bills combined that could address the nation’s opioid crisis in a myriad of ways.
- Director of Clinical Advisory Services Sophie Campbell contributes to AADNS’s Body of Knowledge for the Director of Nursing Services in Long Term Care.
- Baker Tilly and Recondo Technology discuss utilizing robotic process automation to maximize data collection and error free entry in your revenue cycle activities.
- CMS recently released its annual proposed pay rules for skilled nursing facilities, hospices, inpatient psychiatric facilities and inpatient rehab facilities.
- Previous Next