- Earlier in October, President Trump signed into law two bills banning the use of pharmacy “gag clauses” in both Medicare and private health plans.
- In a recent webinar, Revenue Cycle Innovation Center partners discuss how to develop innovative visual analysis tools throughout your revenue cycle operations to drive optimal performance outcomes.
- The Advisory Board Company joined Baker Tilly to discuss healthcare reform and the shift from coverage expansion to health spending.
- Skilled nursing facilities saw a record low occupancy rate in the second quarter of 2018 according to the National Investment Center for Seniors Housing & Care.
- A recent analysis found healthcare organizations faced more than 2,149 data breaches between 2010 and 2017.
- Previous Next