- A renewed focus on making healthcare services more convenient and more affordable for patients has caused the number of U.S. outpatient facilities to increase from 26,900 to 40,600.
- Long-term care represented 35 percent of healthcare deal volume last year and increased 34.2 percent year-over-year.
- MedPAC recently recommended Congress pass legislation to merge hospital quality initiatives into one program tying Medicare payments to the quality of hospitals’ care.
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) deemed unconstitutional due to its mandate requiring individuals to purchase health insurance.
- Download this infographic to find out what healthcare providers are saying about their current managed care contracting operations.