- CMS and the OMHA announced they will expand settlement options for providers in an effort to reduce the appeals backlog.
- The Republican tax plan would cause a mandatory $150 billion spending cut under the pay-as-you-go rule to lessen its impact on the national deficit, including a $25 billion cut to Medicare.
- The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services’ final Quality Payment Program rule largely resembles the proposed rule, with some changes related to the calculation of physician scores and the length of reporting periods.
- The Trump administration’s January directive to cease Affordable Care Act open enrollment outreach and then reinstate certain activities cost the federal government at least $1.1 million.
- This webinar reviews what senior living providers need to know to be prepared for the completion of the Facility Assessment, as required by phase two of the ROP.
- Previous Next