- Baker Tilly and Ontario Systems discuss how to increase employee productivity and effectiveness through revenue cycle innovation.
- CMS released a final rule that reinstates $10.4 billion in risk adjustment payments to exchange insurers after halting the program earlier this month due to a court decision. Learn more.
- Baker Tilly and Waystar discuss solutions that reduce denials and costs in revenue cycle activities
- CMS announced it exceeded its 90 percent participation goal for 2017 Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) reporting. Learn more.
- Baker Tilly discusses the implementation issues healthcare providers face under the new ASC 606 revenue recognition standard.
- Previous Next