- The Advisory Board Company joined Baker Tilly to discuss healthcare reform and the shift from coverage expansion to health spending.
- A lawsuit was filed to reverse the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid’s (CMS) cuts for 340B drug program.
- New York-based health system Ellis Medicine’s mental health clinic announces new outpatient treatment facility that will include hospital resources in a “living room” environment.
- Seven health systems announced the launch of Civica Rx, a nonprofit generic drug company aimed at providing quality generic drugs at an affordable cost.
- A recent Fitch Ratings report showed a decline in operating margins for nonprofit hospitals for the second year.