- MACRA has two different options providers can choose from – The Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) and Alternative Payment Models (APMs). It is important for organizations to understand each option. Learn more about these options in this video.
- MACRA has been passed and dramatically changes the way providers – most notably physicians – will be paid moving forward. Practices need to make sure this is a priority within their strategic plan, moving forward.
- MACRA makes three important changes to how Medicare pays physicians who provide care to Medicare beneficiaries. Do you have a MACRA plan in place to make sure your organization will be successful?
- The Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act changes how Medicare pays physicians who provide care to Medicare beneficiaries by scoring the physicians on the quality of care they provide.
- CMS released the final rule implementing MACRA. Under the final rule, CMS is creating a 90-day reporting period for clinicians participating in MIPS and reducing the number of mandated measures to be reported from eleven to five.
- Previous Next