- New survey finds hospitals may be leaving money on the table when it comes to outsourced services.
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) deemed unconstitutional due to its mandate requiring individuals to purchase health insurance.
- Increased funding could help hospitals with construction projects or expensive equipment purchases.
- According to Fitch Ratings’ 2019, good economic conditions will make for stable 2019 for healthcare sector.
- After a 14-month delay, CMS plans to release new star ratings on Hospital Compare in February 2019.
- Previous Next