- In this webinar, Baker Tilly specialists discuss the common points of risk and how to develop a comprehensive risk-based internal audit approach for drug diversion remediation and ongoing monitoring.
- A renewed focus on making healthcare services more convenient and more affordable for patients has caused the number of U.S. outpatient facilities to increase from 26,900 to 40,600.
- New survey finds individuals are struggling to find and access mental healthcare, though the demand for it is greater than ever before.
- Rising insurance premiums and the decrease in insurer participation on the ACA exchanges could be contributing an increase in uninsured individuals.
- MedPAC recently recommended Congress pass legislation to merge hospital quality initiatives into one program tying Medicare payments to the quality of hospitals’ care.