- Baker Tilly higher education and risk specialists have hosted a number of breakfast seminars at client institutions to discuss implementing internal audit to assess risk within the college or university.
- This webinar will share how stakeholders throughout an institution can use various tools, including internal and external assessments, to improve the effectiveness of ERM.
- Reporting enrollment status: Consumer Financial Protection Bureau study shows potential harm to student loan borrowers for errors in enrollment reporting.
- A Baker Tilly and ACUA webinar discusses how internal audit shops of all sizes can successfully participate in pre-construction planning activities to help mitigate financial, operational, and compliance risk for the institution. We discuss the construction lifecycle and owner’s responsibilities, including those of the owner’s representative, architect, construction manager, and compliance and audit personnel.
- In a recent Baker Tilly and ACUA webinar, presenters from Baker Tilly, Caldera Consulting, and the University of West Georgia teamed up to discuss cloud concepts, how to advise management about governance, convene stakeholders and build their risk assessment capabilities, gain practical insight into evaluating relevant controls that support realizing the benefits from cloud applications, and tips on where to start your audit planning.
- Previous Next