- In June 2018, FASB issued ASU No. 2018-08, Topic 958. Many institutions have difficulty analyzing their grants and contracts under the ASU. Learn how to implement the standard in higher education.
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act addresses issues that affect tax-exempt organizations. Read our articles to learn more about the critical changes and other recent developments impacting tax-exempt entities.
- In a recent EDUCAUSE blog post, Michael Hites, Chief Information Officer at Southern Methodist University, shares insights from a collaborative presentation conducted with Mike Cullen of Baker Tilly, on the ways institutions can assist their board professionals to understand the pertinent aspects of cybersecurity programs and collaboratively address cybersecurity risks.
- Download Baker Tilly’s Higher Education cybersecurity management ebook for a roadmap to better understand and build a sustainable cybersecurity management program.
- In a recent Baker Tilly and ACUA webinar, panelists discussed cybersecurity related laws, regulations and requirements applicable to higher education institutions, as well shared methodologies for determining where high-risk data lies within your institution.