- Healthcare reform created a paradigm shift to value-based care. Is your organization prepared?
- A multistate senior living organization looked to Baker Tilly for direction on whether they were prepared for risk-based contracting.
- Read more about healthcare regulations taking place at agencies, such as the Department of Health and Human Services and the OMB, as well as, news coming directly from the courts and in the states.
- Learn more about how your hospital can use data to identify opportunities to improve quality and manage costs to be better prepared in the “new normal.”
- Baker Tilly regional healthcare report compares and analyzes data in three critical areas that will drive sustainability and profitability of healthcare organizations in the future: population health, cost management, and patient outcomes and satisfaction.
- Previous Next