- Hospital groups speak out against CMS’s site-neutral payment cuts with a threat to sue.
- A recent report published by the nonprofit ECRI Institute Patient Safety Organization found violence among behavioral health patients and minor injuries.
- Healthcare is one of the top contributors to the surge in high-grade bond issuance throughout the past ten years according to a new report by Fitch Ratings.
- Anthem agreed to pay the Department of Health and Human Services’ (HHS) Office for Civil Rights (OCR) $16 million after 2015 data breach.
- The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) announced it will be launching a new method to better evaluate organizations that accredit and inspect most U.S. hospitals.
- Previous Next