- Health insurers are currently experiencing economic stability and a time in which plan members are not over-utilizing services. Learn more.
- Rising insurance premiums and the decrease in insurer participation on the ACA exchanges could be contributing an increase in uninsured individuals.
- Congress passes ‘minibus bill’ to increase funding for opioid abuse treatment and more.
- The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is moving forward with many of its spring proposals to raise payment rates for skilled nursing facilities (SNFs), inpatient psychiatric facilities (IPFs) and inpatient rehab facilities (IRFs). Learn more.
- CMS released a final rule that reinstates $10.4 billion in risk adjustment payments to exchange insurers after halting the program earlier this month due to a court decision. Learn more.