- The Governmental Accounting Standards Board recently issued Statement No. 87, Leases, which will replace the current operating and capital lease categories with a single model for lease accounting.
- This summer, the U.S. Government Accountability Office issued an update to Generally Accepted Government Auditing Standards, superseding the 2011 revision.
- An audit does not need to be a complex, frustrating ordeal. You can achieve a smooth, efficient audit that provides major value to your organization by adhering to one principle: preparation.
- Baker Tilly is pleased to provide comments to the Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB) regarding the recently issued proposed infrastructure standards for electric utilities.
- Baker Tilly’s cybersecurity specialists explain important steps you and your business should take to safeguard critical social media and other information before making it publicly available. More importantly, learn methods to assess your overall exposure, determine vulnerabilities and help reduce your attack surface on social media.