- The Village of Waunakee experienced turnover in two accounting roles. Baker Tilly state and local government outsourcing professionals helped fill the gap.
- A growing city ensures retention of institutional knowledge and is better prepared for implementing a new system after its business processes are documented.
- A mid-size city will increase the performance of its public utility by implementing Baker Tilly's improvement recommendations.
- Do you have questions on fringe benefit taxation for your government? Baker Tilly's state and local government team has answers.
- Baker Tilly performed an operational review for key functional areas in an Illinois city and identified more than $10 million in annual savings opportunities.